readbud - get paid to read and rate articles

Making Money Online Headline Animator

Friday, May 21, 2010

AN HONEST REVIEW OF GDI and/or WS DOMAINS

In my quest to make money online I dared to make some investments here and there just to learn more on the different systems available online.

My general practice is to go for those make money online systems that are free or will only entail me a minimal investment of money for me to start earning something online.

Thus, when I stumbled on the ads for GDI or Global Domains International Inc. which distributes the .ws domains worldwide and they were offering a 7 day Free trial, I decided to give it a try. Besides there was an assurance from the Team from whom the ad I came upon that they will give me the step by step instruction on how to make the most of the system so i can start earning residual income.

GDI offers .ws domain names and web hosting. To sign up with GDI means that I maintain a website and/or engage their webhosting for a monthly fee of US $10. In order for me to make money online and better yet earn a residual income from GDI it is preferred that I use my ws website to promote the GDI business and promote it so that I will earn a commission for every successful referral that I make.

Since GDI espouses multi-level marketing strategy, I as a customer may also receive commission from the referral of those whom I referred and those they will subsequently refer themselves into the business. Moreover, GDI also gives bonuses to those who are able to refer 10 or more in a week's time.

As I mentioned earlier, I took the 7 day free trial and immediately went to implement the step by step guide given to me by my upline.

I paid some campaign ads with Yahoo and did some ads using some free marketing network. I was able to get 2 sign ups within 6 days.

But it was not the result I expected.

On the 6th day of my trial, I decided to end my account with GDI. My foremost reason being- I do not have the financial capability to sustain the monthly fee and the advertising expenses until I get the business to make money enough for it to pay for itself. I estimated it will probably take me around 3-6 months to achieve this.

Thus, I tried to cancel my account online. But unfortunately I discovered through the instructions given on the GDI Homepage website that cancellation should only be done over the phone for security reason.

I immediately called GDI long distance but nobody picked up the phone. Consequently, I wrote an email through the support team regarding my cancellation request.

The GDI support promptly responded and gave me the option to call them again or be called at my convenient time. Thus, I gave them my contact numbers and my preferred time.

I would say, GDI is really professional about their business because they did call me to verify the intent of my email.

Given the chance to do the GDI business when I am more financially capable, I think I'll do it again. It's just unfortunate that my current earning currency is not in US dollars.

Yeah, maybe next time.

Is it for you? If you can spend $10 and a bit more for marketing every month for 3-6 months, why not give it a try. But I don't have any guarantees that you'll earn. It depends on how much you are able to convince others to also sign up and join you in this make money online scheme.

No comments: