readbud - get paid to read and rate articles

Making Money Online Headline Animator

Monday, June 14, 2010

Make Money Online By Reading and Rating Articles

I just recently stumbled upon an opportunity that allows me to make money online while I learn by reading articles and rating them on topics that I personally choose.

Clixsense and The Money Making Opportunity
Since I joined clixsense, I have been wondering if the $10 annual fee was worth it. I thought I would be able to get back the investment within a weeks time. I discovered that the flood of ads was only at the beginning, now they are coming just in trickles- 1-5 ads a day. I began wondering if it's still worth my time. But still I persisted.

Today I realized that there is more to clixsense than just clicking ads and making a few cents a day. It was through an ad in clixsense that I discovered the money making opportunity I am talking about here; and it's free.

Readbud
In one of the ads in clixsense, I came upon readbud.

If you like reading, or one who is often hungry for knowledge and information especially practical information, I highly recommend Readbud. You will not only enjoy reading and learning, but also get paid by doing so. You, of course, can choose the topics to read about. Wouldn't that be great?

Readbud pays better, too. I just read 3 short articles awhile ago and have earned $0.19 cents. Not bad really. It's actually great for me because I also learned something new from those articles. Besides I will not be talking about readbud here if I thought otherwise.

Readbud allows you to redeem your earnings once you have reach its minimum threshold. You can opt to be paid via paypal. (See my previous article on how to get a paypal account.)

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

To learn more about readbud and what it offers, just click here. Don't forget to share with me your experience with readbud here in the "comments" link below.

No comments: